COVID-19 HOUSE RULES
PLEASE READ BEFORE VISITING
- Upon entering the distillery, please wait to be greeted by staff.
- We ask that you be patient with us as we ensure your table is sufficiently sanitized and ready for your party.
- If you are waiting to be seated, please wait outside.
- In order to ensure guests are able to stay 2 metres apart, we have a maximum capacity of 16 people.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands and sign in with the guestbook provided for contact tracing.
- We have very limited space and are unable to accommodate groups larger than 4.
- PATIO: We have a two table Temporary Patio – See your server prior to using this space.
- To ensure there is enough space between guests, we will not allow overcrowding of the seating areas. A table for 2 will not seat 3.
- Guests are now required to stay seated in their designated areas. Table hopping and groups mingling will not be allowed.
- When coming and going or when accessing the washroom, please keep aware of your surroundings and stay distanced from other guests.
- If you are browsing our retail wall, please keep points of contact to a minimum and avoid overcrowding.We are unable to accept cash payments at this time – debit/credit only, please!We are trying to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the tasting lounge.
- Please try to limit your stay to an hour.If you are unable or unwilling to comply with our COVID-19 guidelines, you will be asked to leave the tasting room.
- PAYMENT BY VISA, Mastercard & DEBIT – NO CASH or AMEX
Thank you for your cooperation!